Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

April 12, 2009

Final custom tattoo design

Written by Mark Storm

Hi there,

I was quite busy for the last week with a few large custom tattoo pieces. One for the lower arm and a few shoulder pieces.

Here's the final image of this small drawing tutorial, as promised:














(Please don't use this image for your own tattoo, it's specially created for one of my clients)

I will post a photo of the finished tattoo as soon as I receive it.

If you have more questions on this tutorial, just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory