Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

July 7, 2009

Maori sleeve design

Written by Mark Storm

Hi,

After a short break this weekend, I had multiple requests for custom tatoos. Some of it being very interesting and some less.
I picked the 3 best tattoo requests and started early this morning on one design.

It is a half/quarter sleeve in maori style, based on a custom design I have done earlier. You can find it on my custom page and look for "full sleeve maori tattooed".

The design was a bit smaller then the one on my gallery, around 20 cm wide and 23 cm high.

Here's the first basic outline of the tattoo and one with a little fill in it.

tattoo outline maori templatesmaori quarter sleeve design


















The first design is a bit too straight on the borders, so I adjusted it to make it more playfull. My customer really loved the design and fill, so now I will finish the fill and finalize the maori design.
Will get back to you soon with an update on this design.

Regards, Mark

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory