Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

July 24, 2009

Robbie Williams Maori shoulder tattoo design

Written by Mark Storm

Hi!

For the last couple of weeks I have been too busy too keep you updated on my designs and tattoo sketches.

This week I worked on a shoulder tattoo design, similar to the Robbie Williams maori tattoo.
I used the rough design, but altered it in my own style, so it is a bit smoother and has more fluent lines and curles.

The fill of the design is not very solid, I used lines, triangles and simple shapes to make it look light and easy.

Here are the first to sketches of this shoulder tatoo:

outline maori tattoo robbie williams flashmaori tattoo robbie williams buy for sale to print


















I hope to trace it today, if my customer is satisfied with the total sketch.

Any comments? Just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory