Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

October 20, 2009

Elbow tattoo design in mixed tribal style

Written by Mark Storm

Hi!

It has been a while since I posted my last sketches and updates, but here is a new tattoo project that I started yesterday.
One of my customers asked me to do an elbow tattoo, similar to the one Cesc Fabregas has.
He only wanted to have it in a mixed tribal style like some of my images on my website.

Here are the first pictures of this design in progress:

tattoo sketches tribal style to printtribal tattoo sketches images storm3d









printable tattoo arm elbow designs tribalThe design has to be seamless, so I need to do some work on both sides to complete the sketch.

I e-mailed these pictures to my client, so I will get back soon with an update.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory