Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

October 15, 2010

Lower back tattoo in maori style

Written by Mark Storm

Hi!

I know it has been too long since my last post, but here are a few new sketches I have done for some customers. First a lower back tattoo for a British customer, who wanted a simple symmetrical design with some nice flowing lines, representing the waves and sea:

lower back maori tattoo sketch picturepencil sketch of a maori inspired back tatoo designThis first design was a bit too wide, so I had to narrow it a little.

In the upper part of the tattoo I created some stylized wave shapes.









The final tattoo looks like this:

high quality maori tattoo design



Kind regards, Mark Storm

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory