Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

August 29, 2008

New blog on Maori tattoo designs

Written by Mark Storm

Hi!

Today I started my new weblog, to give you some information on my tattoo designs and give an inside look on how I create the images.
I always loved to draw and sketch, but for the past five years I have been creating Maori and other tribal tattoo designs.

On the 1st of July, my new tattoo website went online.
It's a webshop for all my tattoo designs. Customers can purchase the high resolution designs, to use for a personal tattoo.
I also do custom pieces, just contact me for details and pricing.

If you want to visit it, please click the link below:
Maori tattoo designs on Storm3d.com

Any comments, questions? just let me know!

Kind regards,

Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory