Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

September 6, 2008

Maori Shoulder Piece

Written by Mark Storm

Hi there,

Today I worked on a new Maori shoulder piece.
When I draw a new design, I start with a sheet of paper,
200 grams, size A3 (29,7 x 42cm).

The materials I use are just a simple medium hard pencil for the first sketch.

First I make a rough sketch for the shape of the design.
Then some main elements are designed and I try to get a nice flow in the overall design.
(My tattoo's have no specific meanings, I just combine different tattoo styles into one esthetic image)


When that's done, I fill the small shapes with nice triangles, lines or other tribal tattoo patterns.

Finally I trace the tattoo design with a black marker and remove the pencil lines.

If you have questions on my Maori designs, just contact me at info@storm3d.com,


Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory