Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

September 8, 2008

Finished Maori Shoulder piece

Written by Mark Storm

Here's the finished shoulder tattoo design in Maori style.

I have to add it to my website/webshop, but here's a small preview for you.






Last week I made a custom
piece for a customer from N
orway.
It had to match the style of an existing tattoo.
He wanted a symmetrical design, based on a fish/shark, with elements like triangles and scales.






My
inspiration also resulted in another shoulder piece.
Not a
vailable on my website yet, because I need to scan it in high resolution.
Please let me know what you think of
the latest designs!






I'm working on a step by step example on how to I design my maori shoulder pieces. Hope to post it in a few days.




Kind regards,

Mark



Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory