Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

June 5, 2009

Tattoo in memory of grandfather in tribal style

Written by Mark Storm

Hi there,

I received a message from a customer who would like to have a tattoo to remember his grandfather who past away. He wanted to have a design of 12 cm x 6 cm on the inside of his lowerarm. The only thing I had toincorporate was a Myosotis flower.

The first sketch was a bit too curly and feminin as you can see:














I had to make a new sketch and it worked out really nice. It's a symmetrical design with the flower right in the middle. The flower needed some color, so I used yellow and blue for it.

Here's the final design:













I'll get back with some new designs soon!

Regards, Mark
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory