Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

January 12, 2010

high resolution polynesian tribal tattoo designs

Written by Mark Storm

Hi There,

I finished a few designs that I showed you last week. The first one is the polynesian mask design. A symmetrical piece with a nice face and lizard in the design. Here's the high resolution image:

lizard polynesian tattoos tribal masks images












The second design is a really large shoulder and chest tattoo, it has many styles in it, some Kirituhi, polynesian and some "storm3d" fantasy.
I took me quite some work to get this one uptimized. It was originally drawn on 2 pieces of A3 size paper (200g/m2).
I scan it on an A4 scanner, so I had to glue 4 pieces together into one and line it up perfectly.

Here's the high res design:

shoulder and chest tribal maori images designer
















Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
www.storm3d.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory