Maori inspired tattoo designs and tribal tattoos images

Hand drawn Kirituhi designs, custom tattoos, sketches, tutorials and high resolution printable tattoo flash drawings.

November 5, 2010

New maori inspired forearm tattoo

Written by Mark Storm

Hi!

I'm still working on some other custom tattoo projects, but there is some time left to add some new flash designs to my collection.
These images are for sale on my website and you can also order it right on this page.
I made a sketch for a forearm tatoo which can be used for both the inside of the lower arm as the outside.

Here 's the first pencil sketch I made:

how to design a forearm tribal maori tattoo














The design is filled with a repetitive line pattern, simple but it gives a clean look to the overall image.
I traced it and then went to work in Photoshop, to touch up the tattoo and add a nice depth/3d effect.
Here's the final tatoo, the original size is 31 x 14 cm (12 x 5,5 inches)

Price for the stencil and high resolution image is 29,75 euro (42 USD)

maori tribal forearm tattoo images websites

As soon as I receive your payment, you'll be sent two .jpg files by e-mail.

Any questions? Just let me know.

Kind regards, Mark Storm
info@storm3d.com
tribalflashtattoos.blogspot.com

Arts Bloglisting.net - The internets fastest growing blog directory